Using 76 micro LEDs in the tip, the candle continuously casts a flame that varies in appearance. This rapidly changing flame creates the most true-to-life flicker ever invented. Viewed from any angle, the realistic effect is the same, providing a stunning – and safe – ambience.
“We are so excited about our new Matrix Flame™ candles, and we know the marketplace will likewise be thrilled by the remarkable beauty of these candles. This product line is another example of thoughtful design together with ground-breaking technology by Liown,” said Johnny Yang, chief executive officer of Liown.
The Matrix Flame has already debuted in Europe and is being met with high acclaim for its lifelike flicker and striking aesthetic. In the United States, Liown is introducing Matrix Flame™ at the Dallas Total Home & Gift Market, June 24-30, and the Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Market, July 7-14.
The candle comes with programmable settings to adjust flame movement and it can be viewed from 360 degrees. Other unique features include:
- Programmable flame with two (2) settings
- 700 hours of run time (2D batteries)
- On/Off and five-hour auto timer feature
- Indoor and covered outdoor use
- Safe near children and pets
- Remote feature included to personalize the flame effect, changing movement from calm to breezy